Saturday, 14 September 2013


Collection of stamps

All though some of you wont be interested in this then that's fine, but as i said in my earlier post im posting to keep myself happy.

Now I only bought the stamps yesterday but for quite a while now and when I saw these in a charity shop I was so happy because they are so expensive to get its mad. I bought 100 different stamps from the olden days for £1.50. There was so many to choose from and hopefully I will be able to get some more if not sold when I next go into town.

It may seem silly that a nineteen year old boy is doing a post about stamps, you'd think 
typically lad pulling girls and drinking, well me I collect stamps now and anything to do with the olden days, I love it so much.



These stamps about are rare stamps, the one in the middle is apparently a Rare German stamp.
The person on the stamp is called Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz. And this stamp was released on the 250th anniversary of his death, so it would of come out 1966 sometime.


















  So this is just a few of my favorite stamps, I didn't want to put them all up as they are 100, to many pictures to take and im guessing you would get bored by it so ill keep it for my self, unless I do decide to share to you the rest unless I get to many to share with you.



                                                                 Anyway thank you if you took the time to read this post! 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment