Wednesday, 11 September 2013


Me, Myself and I


So hello first of all, my name is Josh Mason.
I am 19 years old and I currently live in the Yorkshire area of England.
I made this blogger because i just want to type/write things i love writing but my handwriting is so messy sometimes I cannot even understand it. I'm just going to write whatever I want when i want, I don't care if i get judge by it or whatever, not meaning to get loads of followers all though some would be nice.

So you know my name, now who am I?
well I was raised up by my mother but she got into bad habits, I then got forced to go into care (left picture) from the age of about 4 or 5, and was in care for quite a few years. I finally got back with my mother around the age of 9 I think. The man in the picture with me is called Mick and he was my driver and got me anything, kinda like a butler I guess, he was the only one i trusted to do with the council and the social services.

I got kicked out of secondary school and have no GCSE'S. I have a wonderful girlfriend called Lucy that I have been with for over 2 and a half years now and we are living with each other but at her parents but we are currently looking for a house to live in and start settling down I guess?

I am not one of these typical boys out there that don't care or drink or do drugs, I don't do any of that. I am a nice kind generous person that cares a lot about others.

I don't know how long posts are supposed to be so im going to leave it as this and see what happens oh and the picture on the right is me a couple of weeks ago.







Thank you if you took the time to read this!
xXx

3 comments:

  1. The picture of you when you were little is super cute, I think this would be a good way for you to open up as I know you find it hard, look forward to further posts from you

    www.loullabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. T :) Youknowwhoitis21 March 2016 at 14:24

    I lurrveee your earrings brah. That is all. :) <3

    ReplyDelete